PAY YOUR WATER & WASTEWATER BILL
In September 2021, the Village of Illiopolis was proud to officially have partnered with EJ Water Cooperative, which has been serving our residents since November 2021 by managing your billing and customer care needs for your water and sewer systems.
- Online payments at www.ejbilling.com (Fees apply)
- $2.50 Processing Fee Per Transaction
- ACH: Recurring automatic withdrawal from your bank with no fee.
- Easily sign up at ejwatercoop.com/ach
- Phone: Pay by phone with credit card/debit card (Fees apply)
- Mailing: Mail a check or money order to our office. Remit to: EJ Water Cooperative, P.O. Box 8, Dieterich, IL 62424.
- A $25.00 fee is applied for all returned checks.
- Payments are not accepted locally.
Billing and Due Dates
Bills will be mailed on the 10th of each month and due on the 25th of the month.
A 10% penalty is applied to the current bill after the due date. When the penalty is applied, we will place a phone call as a friendly reminder that your bill has not been paid for the month.
Chat With Us on our website at www.ejwater.com or call
our office at 217-925-5566 (Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.). If you try reaching us after hours you can leave a voicemail and we will return your call the next business day.
Understanding Your Bill